Monday, June 27, 2022

The socio-breakdown of society

 This thread was written on twitter back in May. The socio breakdown of society embeds itself within this McDonald's. See below for twitter thread. https://twitter.com/C3r33s/status/15339560PK_2V0mt17I4Q045848162304?s=20&t=a-REyyUn

When a district office, which happens to be (link-->) Levine Enterprises Inc of Carlisle Pennsylvania, condones a managers abominable behavior and tells the customer not to return to the store, that speaks volumes.

Question.....how would YOU react if you're at a drive thru, and you're presented with a self-service food order by the window clerk, (Yes - you put it together) and when you complain, the manager laughs in your face,  you proceed to call their district office, and the manager curses at you  how would you react? 

I felt justified in my response. Those who 'want' respect, GIVE respect. They deliberately mis-prepared my order out of sheer laziness, offered no apology, and upon my complaining to mgmt I get cursed at in the interim. District office: I first spoke with Nicole. Then followed up with Miles/Milo. This man was trite, and instructed me to go 12miles away to their other location because the foul mouthed mgr didn't like me.

22yrs I have patronized this location. You should see my app points, nearly a million.  This location has repeatedly messed up my orders. In lieu of correcting their deficiencies, and training their crew appropriately, they take the easy way out, via mailing out freebie coupon cards (Which I didn't receive this time)

These workers cannot even make a cup of coffee, yet they're paid $13hr here in Pennsylvania. 

I do not care who you are, you will NOT curse at me, nor mock me. I'm a paying customer, I reserve the right under the Fair Trade Commission and consumer laws to have my order made correctly. McNasty doesn't sell nor do they advertise self service meals/drinks. Instructing me to put my drinks together is false advertising.

Levine Enterprises, was reminded by me, the customer, that there is video surveillance at the drive thru window. The incident was on tape. So Levine Enterprises of Carlisle Pennsylvania, condones a managers abominable behavior and tells the customer not to return to the store, that speaks volumes.



https://twitter.com/C3r33s/status/1533956045848162304?s=20&t=a-REyyUn0PK_2V0mt17I4Q

 

 

 #mcdonalds #mcnasty #levineenterprises #halifax #pennsylvania #carlisle

Common-Law Marriages

  Pennsylvania dissolved CL marriages Jan 1st 2005, however those who were CL prior to this date were grandfathered in. Lawyers apparently ...